9 november 2007

The day Travellin' Puss arrived...

The day she arrived... She was brougt to Ghent by my parents and my little niece. A lot of excitement for a little cat. So all the time they were here, she hid under the cupboard, under the sofa, under everything she'd fit under. When they left, I put her on my lap and she fell asleep. Not to wake up until we went to bed.

Noa, my little niece, also lives with the mothercat, and so she saw the little kittens being born and growing older. Noa wasn't a particular caring person for those little kittens. For instance, she would go close, very friendly and when the kittens would least expect it Noa would yell 'BOOOH!'. On another occasion she took Travellin' Puss by the tail and threw her around the room. No need to say those kittens were scared like hell by Noa.

So when my parents and Noa left, Noa took Travellin' Puss and gave her to me, saying the following "Here, you asked for a cat, now you can take care of her"... Noa was only six then, but what an attitude!

1 opmerking:

Sabine zei

So lovely!
If you want to see a lot of cute kitties, go to my blog and click the link "itty bitty kitty".